About Johanna

My photo
Chicago/Aurora, IL, United States
I am just like so many busy moms out there. I want to create great meals for me and my family where the food brings us together at the end of a long and hectic day. I want to empower moms to feel like they are able to make Great Everyday Meals by using simple, accessible, and inexpensive ingredients and basic cooking techniques. It’s more about family and less about slaving away in the kitchen cooking. I have been a restaurant industry professional for about 10 years and have a great passion for cooking. I will share tips, recipes and techniques that I have learned to arm everyday cooks with the foundation to simple yet great tasting cooking! Johanna M. Cook
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How to Cut a Bell Pepper



Getting the most out of expensive bell peppers could be tricky! Watch the video for a great trick on how to get the most out of our pricey, and delicious peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment