About Johanna

My photo
Chicago/Aurora, IL, United States
I am just like so many busy moms out there. I want to create great meals for me and my family where the food brings us together at the end of a long and hectic day. I want to empower moms to feel like they are able to make Great Everyday Meals by using simple, accessible, and inexpensive ingredients and basic cooking techniques. It’s more about family and less about slaving away in the kitchen cooking. I have been a restaurant industry professional for about 10 years and have a great passion for cooking. I will share tips, recipes and techniques that I have learned to arm everyday cooks with the foundation to simple yet great tasting cooking! Johanna M. Cook
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How to wrap baked fish in foil



Baked Tilipia in foil

4 Tilapia Fillets
1 Zuchinni - julienne
1 Yellow Bell Pepper - julienne
1 Roma tomato - cut into 4 wedges
Parsley leaves
Lemon Juice
Garlic Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
Splash of white wine - optional (Pinot Grigio)

















Wrap each fillet in tin foil or parchment paper. Bake in the oven at 350* for about 20 minutes.

If using frozen fish, cook time increases to 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment